Squared Away: Pocket Square Movement - Pocket Square & Pocket Square Holder - Innovative Sleeve Design (One of Each)
Squared Away: Pocket Square Movement - Pocket Square & Pocket Square Holder - Innovative Sleeve Design (One of Each) by Squared Away: Pocket Square Movement at dedesigning.com. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Wearing a suit or sport jacket without a pocket square... What's the point? You don't need to suit up to look sloppy. A simple flat-fold pocket
Features & Highlights
- The POCKET SQUARE FOR MEN... REIMAGINED and REDESIGNED for REVOLUTIONARY Ease!
- INNOVATIVE Pocket Square Set - Sleeve Design (8.5 cm) Wide - NO LATERAL FOLDING
- INSERT FOR FIRMNESS. NO CARELESS CRINKLES. The cotton pocket square itself is of a sleeve design. A thin piece of plastic is inserted in the bottom of the sleeve, providing structural integrity to the pocket square.
- COMES AT PROPER WIDTH. NO FUTILE FOLDING. The sleeve has an unalterable width appropriate for a suit jacket, negating the tedious, imprecise process of laterally folding a handkerchief. The standard width is 8.5 cm, which works well with most suit jackets.
- TOP OF THE LINE POCKET SQUARE HOLDER FOR MEN SUITS. NO SLOPPY SLIP. The pocket square is held in place by a Velcro-based support. This support consists of two opposing pieces of Velcro attached to a polyurethane mount. These form a pocket square support that joins the faces of the Velcro in the same manner that a bifold wallet closes.
|Brand:||Squared Away: Pocket Square Movement|
|Color:||One of Each|
|Package Weight:||0.11 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.41 x 0.55 x 0.55 inches|